Professional Photography Matters!
As you probably already know – but it bears emphasizing – visual content is extremely important in establishing your brand’s identity online. When visitors arrive at your company’s website, most of what they absorb is visual, and their initial impressions are formed almost immediately.
Superb photography of your products, services, staff, and building confers professionalism onto your business. You also reinforce the look and feel of your brand and your website. When you have beautiful photographs and eye-catching imagery, viewers are inspired to stay longer and dig deeper into your website as they become acquainted with your brand and your products and services.
In short, high-quality photography plays an important role in establishing your credibility in the marketplace and invites visitors to interact with your content.
Importance of Professional, High-Quality Photographs
- Credibility: As soon as you upload an image that is pixelated, stretched out, or poorly lit, or, too small, you instantly lose credibility with viewers. These common stumbling blocks can originate from several issues. The most typical problem is your photos were taken with phones or other lower-quality cameras. It is standard practice to always use high-quality imagery and photos as that is what consumers expect from legitimate companies and organizations.
- Customization: When you let a digital marketing agency take professional photographs for your brand, you can choose exactly what photos you want and you can determine how the end product will appear. You have complete control, in collaboration with the agency you work with, which means you can customize the photography in specific ways that accurately, and in a compelling manner, tell the story of your brand. This is one reason why you should only sparingly use stock photography.
- Distinction: Another reason you should avoid using stock photos is that they can often appear sterile – failing to convey the personality and unique traits of your brand. When you use professional photography, you have the ability to capture the essence of your brand and communicate what it stands for. Whether it is professional headshots of your staff or photos of your products and services, you want the photos to represent the distinction and personal identity of your company.
Some recent statistics regarding imagery and audience engagement:
- Articles with relevant images average 94 percent more total views than articles without images.
- 60 percent of consumers who use online search say they prefer to contact a business whose listing includes an image.
- Nearly 70 percent of e-commerce website shoppers say the product image is very important when making their purchase decision.
(Source: MDG Advertising)
Spotted Fox Digital Marketing — Building Brands with Purpose and Passion
At Spotted Fox Digital Marketing, we partner with businesses like yours to provide a full range of in-house digital marketing services. Spotted Fox Digital is a top-rated Tri-Cities Marketing Agency that believes in relationships, transparency, and trust! We are a results-driven top-ranked marketing company that uses responsive websites, targeted advertising, social media management, video, SEO, and more!
Our work is backed by data, providing your brand with the marketing insights needed to scale! Spotted Fox Digital marketing experts help businesses understand, reach & engage with their audiences through our digital marketing services.
If you are interested in scheduling a marketing consultation with us, we invite you to call Spotted Fox Digital at 509.792.3283 or complete our Online Contact Form.